Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thin Mint Shakeology Recipe

I don't know about you, but I LOVE thin mint cookies. I've been strong enough to say no to the Girl Scouts that suddenly appeared outside my grocery store. And I must say, it was HARD! One day I did a major no-no and went shopping hungry so that day was even harder! But even though I said no, here I am daydreaming about those darn cookies! So, I knew that in order to beat this craving, I had to come up with a healthier version of what I was craving. The result was: Thin Mint Shakeology! 

If you haven't heard or tried Shakeology - you're missing out! It's a super food protein shake that comes in 6 flavors (even vegan flavors if that's your thing)! One serving is also your vegetable servings for the day. So, if you don't like veggies, this is for you! And best of all, it tastes like a dessert. What could be better than that?




No comments:

Post a Comment