Saturday, March 28, 2015

Reese's Shakeology Recipe

I don't know about you but those dang peanut butter cups call to me every season and this season its those peanut butter eggs for Easter. So, I had to come up with a healthy alternative to stay on track. I tried this out last night and it was SUPER delish!! And the best part is it fixed my cravings ...for the moment anyways haha. And...it counts as a full day's worth of fruits and veggies yet tastes like a dessert!

 If you haven't tried this, you're missing out! Shakeology is a superfoods packed protein shake that comes in both vegan and non-vegan flavors. Message me for more information if you'd like to try some and join my next challenge.  Starting in April I will be hosting a 30 Day Clean Eating Easter Detox Group. Fill out the form below if you're interested :)




Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment