Monday, March 16, 2015

My 21 Day Fix Extreme Results - Round 1!!

Wow! This workout is no joke! For 21 Days, I committed to 30 minutes of exercise a day (yep, that's right, NO REST!!) and also to the rock solid nutrition plan that didn't allow any cheat meals!! Yikes!

Okay, so I admit I caved a couple of times and had a cheat here and there so I know my results aren't all that they could have been but they still surprised me...in a good way. It wasn't really visual results for me but more so the measurements. Like, jaw dropping, have to retake it again kind of surprise.

And I do have to apologize, I know I'm not the best photographer. And, I'll admit - I was a bit skeptical at exactly what results I'd have in 21 Days. I thought I was at goal weight and had loose skin from massive weight loss so I really didn't think I had anything left to lose. But here's the photo.



And my photo contains some spoilers but here are the results:

In 21 Days, I:

  • LOST 7 Inches overall
  • LOST 3% body fat
  • GAINED 3.2lbs of muscle
I can definitely tell a difference in my legs! Last year I had a health scare and was out of commission for a few months. I ended up losing a ton of muscle mass. Even when I started exercising again, it didn't come right back. I struggled to go up and down stairs and even had to take breaks doing so. Now after doing just 1 round, stairs are no problem at all! It is such an amazing feeling to not only get my strength back but to feel stronger than I've ever been before. Thanks 21 Day Fix Extreme!

Want to join me on my next round? Request to join my next Challenge Group by sending me a message or filling out the form below!


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment