Saturday, April 4, 2015

My Round 1 Chalene Extreme Results

I was cleaning out my computer the other day and low and behold...what did I find? My old diaries and photos from when I tried my first BeachBody Program, Chalene Extreme.

When I bought the program, I tried the different workouts out but didn't actually start the program until February 18th of 2013, a few months later.



I did the program for about 60 Days and lost a total of 25lbs! I still had a way to go, so after that, I did the Chalean Extreme/TurboFire Hybrid.

My family thought I was crazy for doing the program. After all, I weighed over 300lbs when I first put the DVDs in and pressed play.

But I didn't listen. I believed in myself and Chalene believed in me and that's all that mattered. I remember feeling for the first time in my life that I felt as if the weight could come off. I let my results I wanted to achieve and didn't look back. And today, I'm glad I did because today, I've lost a total of 200lbs. 

I didn't start out very well. In fact, I had to play the DVDs a few time just to convince myself I could do the program. I had a lot of negative self talk back then. I let myself believe the myth that I was too heavy to lift weights. But that wasn't true. There I was, lifting weights at over 300lbs. Sure, they weren't the heaviest of weights but they didn't have to be.

And I stuck to my nutrition. A typical day would include (yep, did shakeo twice somedays!):

Breakfast: Chocolate Shakeology with banana

Snack: Greek Yogurt with berries and cinnamon

Lunch: Chicken Breast and Salad

Snack: 25 grapes, 1 oz nuts

Dinner: Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast, Roasted Veggies, Sweet Potato

Snack: Reeses Shakeology or Fruit

It was nice joining a Challenge Group and being around others who had the same goals. Even though we were doing different programs, it felt like I had gym buddies regardless.

From my highest weight, I had gone from a size 6X to a 2X. I remember that pink shirt like it was yesterday. But what I gained even more: my confidence. I believed I could do anything so what did I try next? TurboFire. Results to come soon!

Interested in joining my next Challenge? Fill out the form below!


Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment