Thursday, April 2, 2015

5 Day Sneak Peek into Beachbody Coaching




Are you living the life you’ve always wanted? Can you honestly say you are living free and happy? Oftentimes we say things like, “I just don’t have the time,” “maybe things will get better next year,” “I have to put my family first,” or “if it was only that easy.”

 But I’m here to say it IS – reaching happiness and living the life you’ve always wanted IS possible. Before becoming a Coach, I weighed 320lbs and my weight was killing me. Not only that but I had piles of debt, felt lonely, struggled with depression on a daily basis, was stuck in a job I hated, never seeing my family, and wondered if we’d make it to the next month. The bills just seemed to keep coming with no end in sight. But I decided to give ChaLEAN Extreme and TurboFire a try and lost 200lbs, getting rid of all my illnesses.




Now, I can truly say I AM living free. As a coach, I can make my own hours, meet new friends everyday, am in the best shape of my life, and get to help others achieve their health and fitness goals – showing them they are living the life they only once dreamed of. It helped me not only get my life back but enabled me to say I live free in all aspects of my life. So why continue putting YOUR dreams on the backburner?

On Monday, my Team is holding a 5 Day Sneak Peek into coaching so you can see exactly what I do as a Coach, how I earn an income, and I will answer all of your questions so you can see if this is for YOU!

If you love helping people, health and fitness, want a little extra cash for vacations, or want to be your own boss, work from home, part-time or full-time, without a dress code, on your own schedule, is motivated, driven and can dream big, this might be for you!

Fill out the application below if you're interested or e-mail me at lisa_richardson@outlook.com!


Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment