Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Mocha Shakeology Recipe

I have a confession to make...I am a HUGE stress eater. And this week is the first week back to school. So on top of a full time job, life, commitments, etc., I am taking classes full time. Needless to say, you could say I am stressed. And when I'm stressed, I eat bad food and lots of it. Pile on that a lack of sleep and you have a BAD combination!

So what do I do about it? I find healthy alternatives to bad choices....and try my best to get to bed on time! But you know, it is easier said than done, am I right?

I know I'm not alone but I'm also a coffee LOVER when it comes to times like these. And unfortunately that usually entails a trip to Starbucks. I love their fraps and mochas, just like the next person BUT I was determined to stay on track with my eating so I had to come up with a healthier alternative! 

I love this coffee recipe because with Shakeology, it turns iced coffee into a SUPERFOOD! So I can get my caffeine fix and have one of the healthiest meals of the day! What more could a girl ask for?

So today, I was studying a new topic in my classes: ICD-10-PCS...which looks rather strange compared to ICD-9! My brain was struggling and I definitely felt the need for a caffeine fix. So instead of going to Starbucks and blowing my results, I decided to make up my Mocha Shakeology recipe. Unfortunately I didn't have any ice in my freezer so I went without and just added a tiny bit of water instead. As you can tell by my eyes...it works!


No comments:

Post a Comment